Sunday 28 February 2021

Andorra: ever heard of it?

I fancy myself a well-traveled person. I was an international affairs major in college. But I had never heard of Andorra -- until I saw it on my alphabetical list of countries recognized by the United Nations. Before doing any research I thought it was in Africa, but was schooled by a girlfriend of mine when she informed me that it was a microstate in the Pyrenees between Spain and France.

So rather than being a travel vlog, today's trip by sofa is an engaging history lesson on the 16th smallest nation in the world, courtesy of Simon Whistler. You're welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Burkina Faso: celebrating African filmmaking.

Since 1969, Burkina Faso has been home to the  Pan-African Film & TV Festival of Ouagadougou, or FESPACO for short. This biennial event ...