Sunday 2 January 2022

Botswana: off-road safari.


Happy 2022. I decided to resurrect my travel blog as I do not know when I will be able to go on the adventure of my dreams. While we can hope that the pandemic will abate in 2022, it is very likely that some of the remote parts of the world in which I am most interested will not be safe or easy to access for a while. Besides, there's nothing like a little traveling from a sofa on a lazy Sunday afternoon to nurture my wanderlusting soul.

Botswana -- that's where I left off last year. I really do not know that much about it, other than it is a landlocked country north of South Africa and one can go on safari there. 

The video I selected here is a visual vacation with no narration and African music to help transport you. I have never been on a safari IRL and was a little stunned to see some graphic footage of animals eating their prey.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Burkina Faso: celebrating African filmmaking.

Since 1969, Burkina Faso has been home to the  Pan-African Film & TV Festival of Ouagadougou, or FESPACO for short. This biennial event ...